THE LAST TIME I WENT ON AN IMPROMPTU DATE IT WENT BASICALLY LIKE THIS
Yet here I go on another one tonight for some reason.
- •It took place in an empty, well-lit cafe. Well, empty until the families with young children arrived.
- •He wore an obscenely large, Super Bowl-esque ring even though he was clearly not an athlete like that.
- •That whole In Between Jobs And Living With A Roommate combo.We are in our 40s, dude. I mean SUPER YOUNG 40s. But still.
- •I ordered a beer. He ordered white wine.
- •Lasted about a half an hour.Very generous.
- •So why am I even?