Top reasons you should be using PayPal
Yes I'm biased because I work there but I'm their biggest user! Recent pains with credit cards made me make this list. Take read and you'll know exactly why (my personal opinions below 😉)
- •Stolen Credit CardsYou don't realise how many services you have your credit card details with until you have to update them ALL. Try 12 and counting in my case !
- •Credit Card expiry remindersSure some of my banks remind me via email but I don't l check my emails all that often.
- •Buyer ProtectionThat's right, if your looking for that unique item and it's a website that doesn't look all that right, rest assured that you're protected just in case they don't deliver or they sent the wrong the item
- •Seller ProtectionLet's be real, there are good customers and then there are bad customers out to scan you. Some like to claim you didn't deliver. Got proof of Shippjng ! PayPal has you covered.
- •One TouchThat's the number of times I want to press a button when buying. Now you can with PayPal when you select Remember Me.