THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
- •Haunted housesI never understood the idea of paying to have someone scare you. Why do you enjoy fear? Walking home late at night is enough for me.
- •People who eat copious amounts of seaweedI mean I like me some Nori, but I don't think I could just sit there and eat a bag of seaweed.
- •Paying $1.99 for a ringtoneNo explanation needed.
- •SpanishI should learn one of these days...
- •BeerIt tastes like liquid yeast.
- •Atlas ShruggedI think I got past the third page before giving up.
- •Ice cubesThe idea of liquids turning into solids is too complex for me, so I just consider it magic.
- •How can a leaf give you a paper cut?Suggested by @iveybee