THOUGHTS I HAVE WALKING TO CLASS
Currently walking to class, currently listing all these thoughtful thoughts...
- •What would happen if I don't show up to this class?It's not like my GPA could go down that much, right?
- •What would happen if I just hop on that city bus without knowing where it was going?Sure it's probably going to a sketch part of town, but hey learning survival skills is just as important as anything I could learn in class anyways...
- •Why is this weather so unpredictable?Oh right, climate change.
- •It's fall no it's summer no it's definitely going to start snowing...Seriously anything goes these days
- •Was he staring at me?HE SO WAS. Look at me, getting stares!
- •Wait.... Stares are not always good..What if he was staring because my mismatched sweatpants outfit looks strange?
- •EH, who cares!Look fellow, it's laundry day and I like my mismatched sweatpants outfit!
- •I shouldn't list while crossing the streetI think I almost got hit by 15 cars just now
- •Well I'm at class, so I should probably just go...Although there's still time to leave....