IMPORTANT QUESTION 🆘: WHAT IS THE MOST PRACTICAL WAY TO SNEAK ICE CREAM INTO A MOVIE THEATER?
- •On this hot summer day, how can I bring my own ice cream to the movies without it melting or being seen and getting me sent to movie theater jail???
- •Impractical suggestions also welcome
- •Bring your Tervis tumbler—>insert ice cream into the Tervis tumbler—>slide the Tervis tumbler into your oversized purse—>walk into theater with your oversized purse—>enjoy a cool treat during the movie.😎Suggested by @quixotic
- •In your tummy.;)Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Walk in licking a giant cone. Ignore people that want to tell you you can't have it. Say Linda told you it would be fine. Tell them your grandpa owns the theater chain. Put your sunglasses on and refuse to make eye contact. Attitude is key here.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •I once went to yogurt land and got a lid for my frozen yogurt and then put it in a big tote bag. No one was the wiser and it was delicious!! I assume you could buy any ice cream and put it in a plastic bag (for condensation) and put it into a purse/toteSuggested by @jennifer1482
- •If it's a Klondike Bar, there's no questions about it. You sneak it in and enjoy it... Fast!Suggested by @BrentMWiggins