MY FAVORITE MESSAGES WRITTEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS
Inspired by @julieuhls
- •Colleen, freshman yearMay or may not be in the process of framing this now
- •Hot student teacher, freshman yearI don't remember anything about him other than the fact that he was hot, but nothing else matters
- •Rachel, sophomore year‼️
- •Tyler, sophomore yearWho has time for words?
- •Marisa, sophomore yearMarisa has time for words. This is only half the page.
- •Eliza, junior yearWe were already like best friends at this point but this was the best she could do.
- •Alex, junior yearThis is literally amazing
- •Brian, senior yearI asked him what this meant the next day and he didn't remember
- •Monica, senior yearThe message is cute but I mostly like how neat it is
- •Mark, senior yearMy favorite teacher, theatre director, and honorary crazy uncle. May get "You make me proud!" tattooed on my body.