STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED
- 1.Briarwood LaneReally quiet neighborhood with streets that were great for bike riding. Lived here until I was 6.
- 2.Matthew DriveReally close to my high school so I could walk home every day. Also had really good candy on Halloween.
- 3.Jefferson AvenueIn an apartment one street over from Briarwood. A lot of old people so it wasn't always the best place to be a kid but if my sister forgot her keys I could lock her out and taunt her from the intercom.
- 4.Willowick DriveOnly lived here for a few months but it was pretty cool. There was a neighborhood pool that I never actually went to.
- 5.Salt RoadDon't love it but it's really close to Target 🎯