HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE IS FROM MARYLAND
I'm from Maryland, Hun.
- •They say the word water like "werter"I've had too many people know I'm from there when I let that little word slip out of my baby soft lips.
- •If you see this, anywhere around themVia clothes, cars, tattoos, tiny baby flags they hold just for shits and giggles
- •If they say "Ball-mer" have no fear, they're talking about Baltimore.
- •When they talk about crabs in a loving and praising wayThe good kinda crabs you want to have
- •When this is the secret to all of your problems
- •Always worrying if you have cuts before getting into the waterIt's all fun and games until your leg gets infected...
- •When they can parallel park like a bo$$Not only is this the main part of our driving test, but try parking downtown Annapolis
- •They basically know everything about the Navy without having to attend the Naval AcademyThere are holidays that are centered around the navy.. I'm looking at you blue Angels.
- •You'll hear them say "Let's go O's" at least once a year
- •If you've ever seen Hairspray and heard John Travolta's accent... He's pretty dead onDefinitely a Marylander
- •They've played this sport at least once in their lifeIt's not just a game, it's a way of life.
- •Ocean city is their fav summer spotAnd that's ocean shitty, Maryland for all of you who assumed it was jersey.
- •Did I mention that they have the best crabs?This is really making me crave them
- •If anyone wants to send me some Maryland crabs, I'd be forever in debt to youOmg.
- •Just gonna leave this here so you all can enjoy it too