SUBSTITUTES FOR BRUSHING TEETH
As tested by Grace and me at varying levels of laziness
- •Andes mint chocolate
- •Coke"Sometimes I'll be in bed about to fall asleep and I'll remember that I forgot to brush my teeth but Joanna will have a Coke so I'll have some and it's like the bubbles just eat up all the germs."
- •Swallowing all your spit rigorously and being like, "yup, got everything"
- •Running your tongue over your teeth to scrub themSuggested by @suesmith
- •Listerine breath stripsHas the perk of making you feel like you are at a middle school danceSuggested by @maya
- •Mouthwash, it's like liquid brishingSuggested by @gilbaron
- •Rubbing your teeth with your shirt!Suggested by @ouizoid
- •Eating baconWorks best in the morning.Suggested by @elooto
- •BourbonSuggested by @EricElkins
- •Eat an appleSuggested by @samantharonson
- •Chew gum that's usually way too minty.Suggested by @JODYLEE