TOP TEN TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS OF ALL TIME (RIGHT NOW)
Oh Jesus Sarah how am I supposed to-
- •BLANK SPACE
- •Wildest Dreams tbt listening to it after the album had just come out while staring at the front of the Plaza Hotel and pigeons sat around me and I teared up and I was in the sweet spot with 1989 where I'd heard it just enough to have parts I looked forward to but it was still still so new n exciting
- •Clean the most visceral breakup song ever ever; it SOUNDS and FEELS like getting over someone; ofc this is the final track on a ROWDY album bc, to quote Fiona for Taylor: "in the end, I'm a sensible girl; I know the fiction of the fix."
- •New Romantics because WHAT A MANIFESTO/it sounds like it should've been used in like, the Skins finale
- •Style especially when we thought "take me home" was not like "take me home with you" but like this weird dark plea in the middle of this sexi jam from a girl realizing she can't do non committal flings !!! Also "I said I been there too a few times" also "good girl faith in a tight little skirt" ?!
- •All You Had to Do Was Stay bc I love an upbeat breakup jam w lyrics you would otherwise cry to. Also it reminds me of when T gave me this advice after first breakup: "'I love you' doesn't count after goodbye." TRUE BC THE STAKES ARE GONE
- •You Are in Love bc it shows emotional maturity from gender roles to the pinnacle of true love being a guy saying "you're my best friend" (but what if he was just hallucinating and naming Queen songs?)
- •All Too Well duh ("so casually cruel in the name of being honest")
- •I'm having trouble getting my brain in the zone of non-1989 songs also I've heard them just so many times it's like the yellow wallpaper as you once said Sarah Ramos
- •But we know Our Song def has a place there right