BOOKS TO READ IN 2016
Am I a week late making this list? Please give me recommendations though!
- •The Martian by Andy Weir✔️I'm probably going to finish this one today (my last day of winter break freedom). I really like it so far.
- •All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr✔️This one came highly recommended and I'm super excited to start it.
- •The Big Green Tent by Ludmila UlitskayaI'm weirdly obsessed with Russian history and I'm always looking for novels set in Russia.
- •Sense and Sensibility by Jane AustenThis is the only Jane Austen novel I haven't read and I'm really not sure why, but I'm going to take care of it!
- •Eleanor and Park by Rainbow RowellI didn't love Fangirl as much as the rest of the world seemed to, but this one is highly recommended so I'm taking another shot on Rainbow Rowell.
- •Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann✔️I'm going to read this based on a recommendation in a list by @bookishclaire
- •The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye WaltonI read the back of it and bought it. Then @hannah_rachel gave it an excellent review and I love her lists.
- •Binocular Vision by Edith PearlmanI have been meaning to read this book of short stories for so long. This is our year, Edith.
- •Boxer Beetle by Ned Beauman - an absolute riot.Suggested by @harryharris