CARTOON VILLAINS, RANKED BY THEIR BREAKOUT MUSICAL MOMENTS
- •Rasputin "In the Dark of the Night" (Anastasia)What a jam. Shout out to the synchronized chorus of insects for their on point choreography.
- •Gaston "Gaston" (Beauty and the Beast)Literally an entire tavern singing about all the cool stuff he does on the daily.
- •Ursula "Poor Unfortunate Souls" (The Little Mermaid)She's getting it.
- •Scar "Be Prepared" (The Lion King)Iconic.
- •Dr. Facilier "Friends on the Other Side" (Princess and the Frog)Sketchy AF. But I would've shaken his hand too if he came at me with this jam.
- •The Virginia Company "Savages" (Pocahontas)Racist and terrifying.
- •Mother Gothel "Mother Knows Best" (Tangled)Abusive and terrifying.
- •Judge Claude Frollo "Out There" (The Hunchback of Notre Dame"The more abusive, more terrifying version of "Mother Knows Best," but he's really not the star of this song, so...
- •Nigel "Nigel's Song" (Rio)I've never seen this movie but my nephew loves the music and this is a JAM.