MOVIES I LOVE THAT ARE OBJECTIVELY BAD 📂
Inspired by @victoriaedel guys, I have terrible taste.
- •Monte CarloI kind of love the actresses? I really like cheesy coming-of-age stories. Plus, the soundtrack is very me. All the music sounds like songs I would put in a playlist which would be named "Feeling Girly" or something.
- •CrossroadsMelodramatic lady-bonding road trip! With some questionable acting... and questionable choices made by all the characters... And a non-charming leading man... But car sing-alongs! And prime Britney!
- •From Justin to KellyI was so into American Idol those first few years. They are not good actors, but they're cute and charming! And some of the music is fun!
- •Journey 2: The Mysterious IslandI will watch The Rock in pretty much anything. I don't know why I love him so much, but it might have something to do with the scene in this movie where they're all stranded and injured in the jungle and brings out a ukulele and serenades everyone. Expert crisis management.
- •Junior1. I inexplicably love Arnold Schwarzenegger? 2. EMMA THOMPSON 3. This is one of the first movies I remember thinking was my "favorite"... Little Me was weird. This movie is so bad. But here we are.
- •ArmageddonThis is so dumb. But it was one of the first movies to make me cry. And I'm always rooting for Ben REASONS I'M ALWAYS ROOTING FOR BEN AFFLECK