MOVIES THAT MAKE (ONLY) ME CRY
Okay, like all of them. I don't cry much in real life but I'm always crying over movies? And nobody else thinks these ones are cry-worthy... Tell me yours!
- •Rise of the Planet of the ApesSpecifically when he draws the pattern of his bedroom window on the wall of his cell. Full ugly sob 😭
- •13 Going on 30When Mark Ruffalo says he's still gonna marry fake ass Wendy and Jennifer Garner is like "I want you to be so so happy, you're my best friend," while trying to hide her tears. Quiet, but steady stream of tears 😢
- •Now and ThenWhen Crazy Pete reveals all and blames himself for what happened to his family. Tortured sobs of baby Tawny who was too young to experience this level of grief 👧🏼😭
- •Heart and SoulsX2! When Penny found her son! And they sang the Hug-a-Bug song! And when Julia didn't get to tell John how she really felt and had to settle for teaching RDJ how to be a better boyfriend. Misty eyes and scattered tears 😢.
- •Fellowship of the RingWhen Boromir has 97 arrows sticking out of him and he's like "they took the little ones!" Because he is literally so ride or die for Merry and Pippin and they're all he's worried about. River of tears 😭.
- •Bonus TV Show: Friday Night LightsPretty much every single episode. 😩
- •Not The NotebookWhy are people crying over this movie? There's nothing here to cry about... 😕
- •When Macaulay Culkin bonds with his neighbor on Home Alone.Suggested by @missy
- •The WarAn old Kevin Costner movie.Suggested by @biz
- •Steel MagnoliasSally Field at the funeral
- •50/50Right when he's about to get sedated for surgery and he breaks down with his mom
- •The ImpossibleThe reunion scene
- •The Two TowersSam's speech
- •Toy Story 3Buckets of tearsSuggested by @shanaz
- •Jurassic WorldI cried twice. Because I was so excited. When you see the park and hear the song for the first time - tears. When the TRex shows up - tears.Suggested by @KikiHines
- •ChappieI cried a steady stream of tears throughout this entire movie (not even an exaggeration, I truly never stopped crying). Come on, mullet Hugh Jackman! The robot just wants to live!Suggested by @allysonarno
- •Die Hard 2Holly being on that plane was just too much to bearSuggested by @alys
- •Marley and Me"Hey, let's tell a story about a cute dog that the audience falls in love with, and then: Let's have him DIE!"Suggested by @hh12995