QUINTESSENTIAL BOY BAND ALBUMS, RANKED
Let's talk about my favorite thing. (I grew up in a very specific boy band era. My preferences are entirely biased.)
- •No Strings Attached, NSYNCThe absolute pinnacle of Boy Bandom.
- •Take Me Home, One DirectionA very close second. But Summer Love is the worst.
- •Millennium, Backstreet BoysAll the damn hits.
- •Four, One DirectionProbably the actual best album on this list, but not as much on that boy band level. (I did not make it fourth place on purpose. It was bound by fate.)
- •'N Sync, NSYNC
- •98 Degrees and Rising, 98 Degrees
- •Black & Blue, Backstreet BoysI actually like this better than Millennium, but it's just not as iconic.
- •This Time Around, HansonDon't try to step to me on their inclusion on this list. I do what I want.
- •A Little Bit Longer, Jonas BrothersSee above.
- •Midnight Memories, One Direction