Things I Wanted to be Growing Up Because I Saw It in a Movie
I can't be any of these things.
- •Food Critic, based on Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's WeddingI am possibly the pickiest eater of all time? Also, this character was a horrible friend? But it seemed really gratifying in the scene where the whole kitchen staff was sweating her approval.
- •Ballerina, based on Jodie Sawyer in Center StageI've never danced. But I COVETED those red pointe shoes.
- •Heiress to a Candy Empire, based on Truly Scrumptious in Chitty Chitty Bang BangShe had the best wardrobe and had access to unlimited candy. Eventually pulls a really charming dude with a flying car. This is literally still my dream.
- •Executive Administrative Assistant, based on Sue Ellen in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's DeadI just remember the petty cash, the super awesome boss, and at one point, a jar of M&Ms.
- •Blacksmith, based on Kate in A Knight's TaleThis is not a relevant career. If it was, I'd be terrible at it. But she was a badass.
- •Safe-Cracker, based on Stella in The Italian JobIs this technically just a locksmith? Idk. She was awesome.