As a person who spends two hours a day commuting, audiobooks have become some of my favorite companions. Here are some of my favorites. Please share yours!
- •Ready Player OneWill Wheaton was born to read this book. Enough said.
- •Wise Man's Fear42 hours isn't enough with this second book in the Kingkiller Chronicles.
- •Modern RomanceWho doesn't love Aziz Ansari insulting you because you are too lazy to actually read the book?
- •High-RiseMy love for Tom Hiddleston continues to grow in this J.G. Billard thriller.
- •Yes Please!Not only does Amy Poelher tell her own story (and who doesn't love a good Amy impression done by Amy?), but stellar people such as Carol Burnett and Seth Meyers make "appearances."