The Essential Old School Nelly
In chronological order from 2000 on.
- •Country GrammarA true crowd pleaser. This is non negotiable. Literally even my dad, the waspiest man ever, can respect the need to blare this in the car.
- •E.I.A old school jam I've recently taken interested in. Try not to bounce around to this song, I dare you.
- •Ride Wit MeIf this isn't on your road trip playlist, what are you doing with your life?
- •Air Force OnesIf you haven't mean mugged and rattled off the lyrics to this like a true thug, you haven't lived.
- •DilemmaKelly Rowland with that hook? Debatably the best thing that happened in 2002.
- •Nellyville🎶"There's no way I can explaaaain...."🎶
- •Heart of ChampionI honestly probably wouldn't work out if it weren't for this true pusha anthem.
- •Over and OverTim McGraw?? Ok?
- •Play if OffA jazzy lil Pharrell collab anyone can get down with.
- •My PlaceSets the goddamn mood — trust me.
- •GrillzSorry not sorry this music video is an integral part of my childhood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Body on MeMaybe pushing it for a classic, but definitely not a miss.
- •Stepped On My J'zWhat a fucking storyline. For self fulfilling purposes I'm going to assume this is the long awaited sequel to "Air Force Ones."