Was Anyone Else Aware of This?
Amazon has a new "Dash button" that you press to order household items via your home wifi network. You stick the little guy next to where you keep your stock, and press the button to order more before you ever run out without ever having to leave your house.
- •This a real thing and whoever created it is brilliant.
- •For some reason I'm always embarrassed to carry toilet paper around on public transport as everyone is looking through my translucent Target bags. This is a fucking godsend for my irrational anxiety.
- •Anyone who has been to my house knows I low key keep some type of Myer's in every room in at least three different scents. I'm starting to think I willed this magical little button into existence.
- •Imagine that scenario where you have a hangover, but your lazy ass was reluctant to carry a heavy case of Gatorade home from the store, and you would rather die than get out of bed to go to 7 Eleven. My apartment is about to be a blue G2 fuckin' oasis.
- •ARE YOU KIDDING ME I CANNOT BELIEVE I NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE MY APARTMENT AGAIN