Things about me that people may or may not already know.
- •My biggest insecurity had the biggest influence on my life.I can not spell. Never have been able to and probably never will. It is ridiculous how many words I had to look up the proper spelling for in this list. I joke about it fist so that you will not, and I've accepted how it is a huge part of my identity.
- •I love night walks.It clears my head.
- •I view the world majority of the time as half empty, or I see it like it is.I hate how growing up takes away that simple kindness that you see in people and inserts skepticism. With that childhood wonder you see the good in people and know the right. As you grow you see things happen, people tell you of the evils they've encountered, and now are able to find even the littlest thing wrong with everyone. I have to remind myself to try to see the beauty, and as I age it constantly gets harder.
- •I want to see and experience new places.This may be driven by my love of food because the different food you have reflects where you are.
- •I watch sad movies to find they joy in them.This specifically relates to "chick flicks". In general I do not like chick flicks or lovey movies, but there is a very specific type of move that I love. It always centers around a love story, but is unpredictable and often ends with not knowing the ending, or them not ending up together. I like these movies so much because of how honest they are. In this honesty, struggle, and sadness I am able to find a simple happiness.
- •I love how music can connect people.When learning about someone for the first time their music taste can tell you a lot about who they really are. Some of the strongest bonds that I have with people I have met has been through music.
- •My favorite movie is The Princess BrideIt has everything; comedy, adventure, love, mostly death
- •I love folk musicAnyone who knows me knows my love of musical theater, but not many know my love of folk. I love the instrumentation and simplistic nature of it