CRUCIAL THINGS TO DO FOR ACNE
From someone who suffered for 10 years, researches obsessively, and tries everything. Most importantly effectively got rid of all acne with below tips (without using a dermatologist)
- •DRINK GREEN TEA DAILYOrganic decaffeinated green tea. I drink the Bigelow brand. Best thing I've ever done for my acne.
- •PEELSFavorites/staples are the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads, MUAC 40% Lactic Acid peel, Skin Laboratory Salicylic Acid peel
- •ICE ACNE PRONE AREASEspecially important for active acne in reducing inflammation, size, and helping pimple go away quicker! Also helps prevent new acne. Very soothing. Don't apply direct, put cubes in ziploc bag and wrap bag with paper towel
- •Non comedogenic skincare productsBest moisturizer ever: Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel. Best cleansers: acne.org cleanser (soap free, PH balanced & gentle, 2nd cleansing step) and DHC deep cleansing oil (first step in double cleanse)
- •Watch your dietLimit sugar & dairy. If you eat carbs stick to healthy complex carbs, no simple carbs. Avoid whey!
- •Note on cleansing: double cleansing of some sort is crucial if you wear make up!*night time only* morning time just cleanse with 2nd step cleanser