PROS & CONS OF TAKING A SEMESTER OFF
- •PRO: I am so ridiculously burnt out right now.The mere THOUGHT of going to class lately exhausts me. I feel emotionally drained. An educational break might really do wonders for me.
- •CON: I only have one (maaaaybe two) semester(s) left.Logically, it makes the most sense to just push through.
- •PRO: I absolutely love my job.I could work 40 hours a week, no problem. This would allow me to save lots of money.
- •CON: I would be financially cut off from my parents.I know that the majority of people my age are putting themselves through school, but I have incredible parents who didn't want me to have to worry about that, so they pay my school bill, as well as many other bills. I'm not sure I want to be my own sugar mama just yet.
- •PRO: I think it would make me happier.
- •CON: what if I don't go back?I'd like to say that OF COURSE I would return, fresh-faced, after a semester-long hiatus, but I just don't know. I've never seen my life panning out without that degree in hand.
- •PRO: It would improve my grades (I think).I'm currently so disinterested that I'm rocking academic probation. So it has to get better?
- •I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.HALP.