SONGS I LISTEN TO WHILE HAVING A GOOD CRY
my friends never hesitate to introduce me as the most emotionally-unstable person they've ever met. 💯 Inspired by @nathanielrepay
- •What A Good Woman Does | Joy Williamsthis song fucks me up. i usually belt it at the top of my lungs while cryving (crying while driving).
- •What If You | Joshua Radinbeing with someone you love when you know it's over. heartbreaking.
- •Poison & Wine | The Civil Warsall of their songs are sob-worthy, but this one always hits me right in the feels.
- •Nightingales | Everett Thomashis folksy voice + morose lyrics = sob city.
- •Wine We Drink | Drew Holcomb & The Neighborsthe lyrics are actually happy. I think my tears over this are about feeling left out of all that happy?
- •Break On Me | Keith Urban"there'll be days your heart don't wanna beat, you pray more than you breathe, & you just wanna fall to pieces."
- •In Your Atmosphere | @john Mayerthis one shreds my heart because the feelings are so relatable. "I'm gonna steer clear 'cause I'd die if I saw you & I'd die if I didn't see you there."
- •Too Far From You | Aubrey Peeples"I'm lost again - I'm lost too far from you."
- •All The Faces - Creed Brattonokay, so these tears are directly related to the fact that this song reminds me of the finale of 'the office'.
- •here lies the link. I update almost every time I cry. So...a lot.