Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Environmental masteryThe ability to successfully navigate the world
- •Scope creepWhen the scope or purpose of a project or initiative becomes unintentionally larger than originally intended
- •Pre-traumatic growthFinding gratitude and deepening relationships and appreciation before inevitable or improbable traumas (See "Option B" Sandberg & Grant)
- •SkeumorphismThe design concept of making items resemble their real world counterparts. Commonly used in user interface (UI) web design, architecture and interior design.
Inspired by @bjnovak himself
- •Footy on a Saturday afternoon
- •Dates (the food)
Best & Worst
- •There are defined rules for what time you're allowed to begin drinking
- •Your Team Slack Account auto-deletes old messagesBecause you're not ready for Enterprise
- •You share tool logins(Salesforce, Intercom etc)
According to my NJ native manager
- •Bagels are their main fare
- •Judge Judy on the TV
- •Sweet old lady behind the counter taking orders
- •I need a new bedPreferably Queen, no understorage
- •Should I put a corner shelving unit in the SE corner?
- •Self massage should be a 2X daily REQUIREMENT
Is there a better first list?
- •Say "No" more oftenStick to your mission- not theirs.
- •Take care of yourselfMake it a priority- physically, mentally, emotionally.
- •Be more mindfulLISTEN to how you're feeling.