TV SHOWS I'VE BINGED AND HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM, RANKED
Also you can hear my opinions about most of these things in my podcast, Worst Friends Forever!
- •Gilmore GirlsAbsolutely obsessed, heart mind and soul, will defend it to my dying day.
- •FriendsI am a huge huge fan. I'm also glad I didn't get into this until my early-mid 20's because it's been weirdly relatable and super helpful for dealing with my life.
- •Grace and FrankieTHIS IS SO GOOD AND UNIQUE PLEASE WATCH IT RIGHT NOW
- •West WingAlso a huge fan, and it has some of my favorite characters ever.
- •Jane the VirginSO obsessed, following the current season avidly
- •The Mindy ProjectSo I think I really love watching this show...? It gives me lots of emotions, which I hate, and the characters are all kind of terrible, but I think I love it?
- •That 70's ShowI have a very weird obsession with this show.
- •Orange is the New BlackI really love this one too, but it stresses the hell out of me.
- •Master of NoneYou should definitely watch this, it will give you so much to think about! And make you feel okay with who you are and where you are in life.
- •House of CardsSome of the most intriguing characters ever.
- •The OfficeHilarious. Classic.
- •Wet Hot American SummerIt was good, worth a watch, some very funny and talented people, but not one of my favorites.