Already on li.st? Open in app.
i have so many books. more books than i could read in 3 years probably, but I NEED MORE. I WANT TO READ EVERYTHING.
- •Tender is the Night
- •The Brothers Karamazov
IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!
- •i ran + played tennis with my dadi'm so proud that i ran today!!!
- •i practiced yoga!after running + tennis i came home + utilized some of the yoga, mindfulness, exercise apps on my phone (i downloaded 15 today. i'm determined. i also have commitment issues) and did full-body yoga!!!
- •i logged the food i ate + exercise i did into the lifesum app
daily reminders to be grateful for this life in January
- 1.The start of the new year + all that it encompasses
- 2.My mom's homemade broth
- 3.Orange + spice herbal tea
- •Be gentle with myself
- •Don't have unrealistic goals + expectationsstart small!! start somewhere!!
- •Forgive myself
- •Nancy From New On - Father John Misty
- •I Hear You Knocking - Dave Edmunds
- •watch wes anderson's oeuvre (i know. fake.)
- •drink an entire box of bigelow's 'green tea with lemon' tea
- •try a multitude of soups!!! now's your chance!!!! (new discoveries include lentil soup with roasted veggies. 10/10)
- •a hot bath
- •people to meet and fall in love with
I'm not afraid to admit that I almost wish I could change my name once a year just so that i could experience having these sweet names
this is out of order and, once again, questionable grammar usage and i barely capitalize anything so ... enjoy! THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING DONE
- •Pure Heroine (Extended) - LordeThis album was my 2013, 2014, 2015, and is my 2016. I know every single word to every song. I scream the lyrics to Ribs, I cry to White Teeth Teens because of the sheer nostalgia I feel listening to it, and I will never ever ever be tired of The Love Club. This album makes me feel a myriad of feelings ranging from euphoria to epic sadness and hopelessness and that's not a bad thing. To me, art should always do that and this album is ART in the purest (haha get it ... pure) form.
- •19 - AdeleFun fact: I listened to this album every time I took a shower at my best friend's, Lily, house this summer in Colorado. super specific and it was always incredible. I actually forget about this album from time to time and when I come back to it I am constantly blown away. Every song is magic in one way or another. Daydreamer makes me feel idyllic and in love with a man and Hometown Glory makes me me feel in love with a world that i've yet to truly experience. Everything in between is ✨✨✨
- •Amy WinehouseAmy is very important to me. I love her more than I could ever find the proper words to say and put into a coherent thought. She played such an intrinsic part in navigating the addiction that im surrounded by. It's like I can feel her pain and heartache and all of the emotion portrayed in her songs. Her voice is soul wrenching in the best way. That's the only way i can describe it. I love Amy so much. I miss Amy so much