My Fictional Boyfriends, Ranked
Shout out to @lorothery for my (perfect) first prompt! Perfectly suited for the fictional worlds I live in
- 10.Lucas Scott - One Tree Hill"It's you... When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It's you." My high school self will never let go of Peyton Sawyer and consequently, Lucas Scott.
- 9.Seth Cohen - The OC"I'm fine. I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe." My nerdy-boy soul mate; the best friend turned boyfriend. Realistically, this relationship would have lasted maybe 2 months, but I would still have love for the kid.
- 8.Harry Potter - Harry PotterRight. Harry was my first boyfriend and we dated for most of my adolescence. FUCK YOU GINNY. I'M STILL NOT OVER IT. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS YOU IDIOT.
- 7.Jay Gatsby - The Great GatsbyDaisy never deserved you, old sport. *weeps*
- 6.Kyle Spencer/Kit Walker/ Tate Langdon - American Horror Story"I did something bad, didn't I?" My most emo boyfriend. Takes a special kind of guy to make you fall in love with a mass murderer (/zombie/lunatic).
- 5.Jackson Teller - Sons of Anarchy"I killed a Fed for you. Nothing says endless love like Capital murder." Ignore the theme here.
- 4.Elliot Alderson - Mr. Robot"I hate when I can't hold in my loneliness. What do normal people do when they get this sad?" Smart is sexy. And so is that face. Let's cuddle. I can deal with the dissociative identity disorder. Intrigue!
- 3.Jess Mariano - Gilmore Girls"I don't want to talk to anybody else. I don't like anybody else." Hi my name is Taylor and my boyfriend and I live in a studio in the East Village. Our mattress sits on the ground, you can make a sandwich from the shower, and empty cups of ramen sit atop stacks of books on the floor. It's a good thing we love each other because we hate everyone else 🖕🏻
- 2.Jamie MacKenzie Fraser - Outlander"I wouldn't change you to save the world" said the man who can simultaneously wear a skirt and say the word sassenach, and still remain that beautiful. Probably the manliest man on this list, and the fictional universe. Plus, he's got practice with headstrong women.
- 1.Dean Winchester - Supernatural"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole." Has been my main chick since 2006 when he drove that 1967 Impala straight into my heart. Kicking ass and taking names with that bone structure, boo. You just keep on doing you.