Already on li.st? Open in app.
Thoughts as I fill out an exhaustingly long questionnaire for my college counselor 😩
- •Studying curse words
- •Film appreciation
- •Art history
I love Daredevil and Matt Murdock and Charlie cox and everything about the show Daredevil
- •Exhibit A(Black shades) Sunglasses Matt is hot and confident and hipster and cool
- •Exhibit BSunglasses Matt is even bada$$. Look at those cuts - makes him look tough
- •Exhibit CBut sunglasses Matt isn't too cool. He's still adorable and still Matty. Look at him hold his balloon
But not the actual actors who play them.
- •Mark DarcyI'M OBSESSED WITH FIRTH AS DARCY, ESPECIALLY BRIDGET JONES' DARCY. From his facial expressions to his reindeer sweater, everything is perfect. I loveee him, just as he is 🤓
- •Fitz GrantFitz is my child. Looking up pictures of him rn, I don't find him attractive at all. But five minutes into Scandal and he calls Liv up, OHMYGOD I'LL MARRY YOU, FITZ. I'LL BE YOUR LIV.
- •Ben WyattI've said this a million times because it's true - Ben Wyatt is me but also I want to marry a Ben Wyatt. He's so nerdy and obsessed with his calzones it's hard not to love him.
- •Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryRoald Dahl is a genius. The worlds he created are all so fantastical and I want to be a part of them all, especially a world with Willy Wonka's chocolates.
- •Boy by Roald DahlIt's no wonder Roald Dahl thought up such imaginative worlds; his life was crazy too. I remember reading Boy, his autobiography, after all his novels when I was a little kid and realizing what a rascal he was in person.
- •Yes PleaseAnother autobiography, but gosh, to live in Amy Poehler's book. I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND SO BAD. I'd say @mindy's books too, but I've yet to read them sadly.
I've been obsessed with Hamilton for months now I don't know how I haven't written a lost about it.
- 1.Take a Break
- 2.One Last Time
A list just for me, again.
- •Fill out the college counselor form
- •Start preparation for ACT/SAT
- •Update laptop to El Capitan
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •The sandwichProsciutto, salami, provolone, lettuce (not shredded, need to leaves), a couples slices of tomato and cucumber, pesto, light mayo on soft white bread - ciabatta or French works.
- •The sushi rollUnagi and cucumber slices inside. Avocado outside. Drizzled LIGHTLY with Unagi sauce. 30 pieces.
- •The pizzaThin crust but thick enough it isn't chip-crunchy. No tomato sauce. Parmesan cheese, mozzarella, and ricotta.
- •Christmas Story
- •Love Actually
- •Bridget Jones's DiaryI'm considering it a holiday movie, ok
As it's officially December, I watched Love Actually. There's a lot of things I like about it and a lot of things I hate. However, its pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. -- I switch between quality of the relationship to how much I enjoy watching them together.
- 1.Daniel and SamHonestly my favorite relationship. Liam Neeson plays a great father (in mourning) and Thomas Sangster is adorable as ever.
- 2.Jamie and AureliaThe dialogue (and verbal irony), the big romantic gesture, and Colin Firth make this relationship my favorite romantic couple. The more I rewatch the movie, the more their relationship gets sweeter.
- 3.Mark and JulietTheir relationship doesn't get anyway, really, which might be a good thing since she's with his best friend. The cue cards are classic and I'm definitely biased towards Andy Lincoln along with Keira Knightly.