BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
- •Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryRoald Dahl is a genius. The worlds he created are all so fantastical and I want to be a part of them all, especially a world with Willy Wonka's chocolates.
- •Boy by Roald DahlIt's no wonder Roald Dahl thought up such imaginative worlds; his life was crazy too. I remember reading Boy, his autobiography, after all his novels when I was a little kid and realizing what a rascal he was in person.
- •Yes PleaseAnother autobiography, but gosh, to live in Amy Poehler's book. I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND SO BAD. I'd say @mindy's books too, but I've yet to read them sadly.
- •L.A. ConfidentialThe murders, the corruption, LA in the '50s. This story had me on the edge of my seat throughout and the movie did it justice too.
- •Rules of AttractionLike LA Confidential, I watched the movie before reading the book. I fell in love with the movie, instantly. I want to be an overprivileged college kid wasting my life away while being a total prick who only cares about myself.
- •Great Gatsby1920s, the parties, the fancy houses. Sign me up.
- •Jane EyreEh, I'd pass on the traumatic childhood but to be Rochester/Fassbender's governess turned love, yes please. (Edward Rochester and Michael Fassbender are interchangeable for me). Give me a Byronic fella and I'm settled.