I'LL HAVE 'THE TAYLOR'
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •The sandwichProsciutto, salami, provolone, lettuce (not shredded, need to leaves), a couples slices of tomato and cucumber, pesto, light mayo on soft white bread - ciabatta or French works.
- •The sushi rollUnagi and cucumber slices inside. Avocado outside. Drizzled LIGHTLY with Unagi sauce. 30 pieces.
- •The pizzaThin crust but thick enough it isn't chip-crunchy. No tomato sauce. Parmesan cheese, mozzarella, and ricotta.
- •The bagelJust straight up lox and cream cheese on plain bagel toasted. Two slices of tomatoes and sprinkle of capers. NO ONIONS.
- •The paniniProsciutto and provolone with cucumber slices, tomato slices, avocado, and arugula on Lalla Grill's bread with a thin layer of pesto sauce on both sandwich slices. (Prosciutto with at little fat as possible, too.)
- •The breakfastWheat toast with bed of baby arugula leaves and slices of avocado topped with a sunny side up egg. Black coffee. Side of extra crispy bacon - crispy as in potato chip crispy.