MY THANKSGIVING FOOD
I LOVE THANKSGIVING (FOOD). And this is my traditional Thanksgiving meal.
- •TurkeyFried (I think) by my dad
- •LechonMy grandma makes the pork
- •Mashed PotatoesMom makes the mashed potatoes. Super creamy and great
- •Gravy for turkeyMade by dad
- •Gravy for lechonMade by grandma
- •Cranberry sauce or slicesMy dad and I used to make cranberry sauce together but now we mostly use canned cranberry slices which is just as good
- •Brussels sprouts and baconDad or grandma
- •Sweet Potato SouffléMy mom makes it. My favorite dessert ever but I only eat it on thanksgiving and only eat my mom's soufflé.
- •CoffeeBlack coffee to cut the sweetness of the dessert
- •Pumpkin pie drowning in cool whipDefinitely put more cool whip than pumpkin pie, as it should be.
- •Some flavored cool whip my uncle foundLast year was chocolate. This year was coconut (and it was delicious).
- •Pecan pieCostco bought by grandparents.
- •My uncle's apple butter pieHe makes it every year but I never eat it haha