ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
Inspired by @summeranne
- •I'm Taylor
- •My parents decided on the name Taylor after they heard some other parents yell at their child at the beachThey also got engaged over Subway sandwiches. This explains a lot.
- •Right out of high school, I went to Musicians Institute, then worked in the music industry for 3 years
- •Now, I work for a non-profit that provides pro-bono reconstructive surgery & emotional support to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, & other cruel actsYou may be wondering: "How did you go from marketing crappy music for labels to this?" It wasn't hard. This is 800 times more rewarding.
- •I'm a 4th generation Angeleno and I have a deep, abiding love for my cityWe are rare.
- •Reformed emo kidWell, kind of. Here's a standard "awkward photo of my friends and I with the band" at Warped Tour (2004)
- •Dorothy Parker has been the single greatest influence on me as a woman & a writer
- •I love film noirReally, I love any film pre-1970, but I have a special place for both film noir and Hitchcock.
- •I'm always reading 1-3 books at a timeNon-fiction > fiction
- •At age 9, I truly believed I was going to marry Zac Hanson someday, so I sent him a refrigerator magnet for his birthday
- •I talk about sex a lotIt comes with the territory.
- •May or may not be the non-fiction version of Elaine BenesI don't say grace, I love big salads, won't date anti-choice men, and I hated The English Patient.
- •Ok maybe I'm just one glorious mashup of various Julia Louis Dreyfus characters come to life