Bars in Los Angeles That I Frequent
Where's Taylor? Try one of these places!
- 1.El CarmenThis is my spot. Full tequila bar decked in lucha libre gear with the best margaritas, sangria, and potato tacos in the world. THE WORLD. Plus it has a lot of history - the bar has been there since 1929. It is seedy in the best possible way.
- 2.The Roger RoomAmazing drinks and a dark bar with a really low-key vibe. (I am here a lot)
- 3.The Honor BarGet the chicken sandwich if you want to experience heaven.
- 4.The Bar at the Culver HotelBoth the downstairs and upstairs bar are great, however, the downstairs bar has live music and old movies projected onto the wall. So you'll probably find me downstairs.
- 5.SURIt's true, I spend many nights at SUR because it is walking distance from my place. Ariana is my favorite person there, and she's the best bartender (ask her to make you that cucumber margarita). Don't order shit from Jax unless you favor watered-down alcoholic beverages and two eyes burning holes into your breasts.
- 6.The WellesbourneCome be surrounded by leather-bound books and hot bartenders!
- 7.Gracias MadreI advise you to limit your tequila intake & enjoy the guacamole. Oh, and call me. I'll meet you there 👋🏻