MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS
Hey @veshecco I love you so much for requesting this list because I needed some inspiration. I may have a few unorthodox choices on here.
- •Tender - BlurA reminder to not lose hope in love, even when you want to believe that it's dead and gone.
- •I Just Do - Dear and the HeadlightsThe honeymoon phase set to music. This is the happiest love anthem I can think of. It makes me want to fall in love more than any other sappy love song in history.
- •Reunion - M83My body is like a lightning rod / Capsize me and douse me in your bay / A shiver of want, always / When you are on the tip of my tongue / In the back of your parked car / I could build a fort / And play all day / Between your lips and mine / Let's stay here forever
- •God Only Knows - The Beach BoysIt may not be a popular opinion, but I think this song is infinitely more romantic than "Don't Worry Baby" (although I do love that one, as well).
- •Let It Be Me - Ray LaMontagneClearly, Ray knows how to pen the perfect love song.
- •Moments Rewound - VederaCause when you're not breathing / I beg for one more breath with you / When you're silent / I hang on to every word / And there are no regrets with this love
- •Trading Air - AthleteI get the chills every time he sings "All I want is you," because you can practically hear the aching in his voice.
- •As Long As It Matters - Gin BlossomsBeautiful in its simplicity.
- •Echo - Incubus😍😍😍
- •I Hadn't Anyone Till You - Billie HolidayThe Ella Fitzgerald version is just as good. Either way, it tugs at my heart strings. It's also one of my favorite songs to sing.
- •For Me This Is Heaven - Jimmy Eat WorldCan you still feel the butterflies? / Can you still hear the last goodnight?