Why "Grease 2" is Far Better Than "Grease"
As reflected in my bio.
- •Michelle Pfeiffer as Stephanie ZinoneUnderrated style icon
- •No one can seem to figure out that it's just Michael wearing a leather jacket and some shades for like 75% of the movie
- •Seriously, there's an entire song called "Who's That Guy?""It really doesn't matter that I haven't seen his face."
- •He even did a big, sexy revealBecause, sadly, they still didn't realize it was Michael
- •Added to the vocabulary: pollen tube
- •Eve Arden is still working there, and she's even less amused with these idiots than she was the first time
- •Every single damn costume in the "Girl for All Seasons" sequence
- •Bomb shelter role-playing
- •Inspired me to corral my friends into performing "Cool Rider" at the summer camp talent show with me at age 9All 9 year olds understand the need for "a devil in skintight leather"
- •This line that I bust out on the regular
- •Johnny as the poor man's Danny ZukoAnd Stephanie wearing her sunglasses inside a brightly-lit bowling alley
- •New bowling stance
- •The ending has a variety of fascinating outfits that don't always fit in with the Hawaiian theme of the party
- •Case closed