Why There Was No Second Date 🙅🏼
Unforgettably bad first dates with some men I would like to forget (but can't).
- •You spent half of the date talking about the gym and the other half repeatedly asking, "But you think I look good for my age, right?"Hitting on the waitress right in front of me was the cherry on top of that shit sundae.
- •You went off on an awkward and seemingly endless tangent about how much you like the smell and taste of a woman's sweat.I was afraid you might wear my skin next.
- •You asserted that you are polyamorous - something you "recently realized" - because you do not like "when women put time constraints" on your super busy life.Please learn what polyamory means. What you just described is "selfishness."
- •You brought the introduction to your new book on your phone, badgering me until I read it and gave you feedback. Then you reprimanded me for not doing the same: "Here's some advice: you should be more vulnerable on future dates by sharing your writing if your date is kind enough to show his."Guess I missed the memo about the brainstorming sesh. By the way, your book was boring.
- •You claimed that "all straight girls are bi when they're drunk enough" because that's what your ex-wife told you. When I tried to object, you snapped, "Clearly you just can't admit when a man is right. My ex-wife was like that, too."I was hoping I was on some sort of prank dating show but, no. That was really you.