Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •🍻I like beer. My friends and family like beer. Beer enters my conversation more often than it should but w/e.
- •😁Do you ever sit back and realize that your life is just a string of embarrassing moments? This emoji captures that for me. Every. Single. Day.
- •👰🏻I'm about to go to my fourth wedding in five weeks because God is a sadist and wants me to watch my boyfriend enjoy these weddings but make no moves of his own JUST IN CASE YOU'RE LISTENING, RYAN.
"Considering" is the key word here because as a teacher, I have a small slice of free time each night where I'm not grading or planning or crying (or a mixture of the three).
- •West WingMan, this has been on my list forever. I talk to fifth graders all day who think Columbia is the capital of the US and and don't know how to write a sentence. Some witty Aaron Sorkin political banter sounds like an excellent intellectual escape.
- •HomelandDoes the idea of watching Homeland scare anyone else? I don't know how many Claire Danes tears I can handle but everyone says it's good.
- •Orange is the New BlackI feel like a really terrible former arts school kid for not watching this. This seems like a good show to watch for three or four days straight during the summer without showering and surviving on Cheetos and those new extra crispy Cheezits.
- •Gossip GirlMan, I miss GG. Maybe binge watching Gossip Girl will take me back to simpler times--like being single in high school but knowing that at the very least, I didn't have to deal with my beau conning me out of money or hating me on our wedding night or creating a creepy and intricate blog tracking my every move BECAUSE NO ONE SHOULD EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT, DAN.