Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •That time when my brother snuck into a red carpet event...While studying abroad in Wales, my brother occasionally spent his weekends in London. Once, some red carpet event for Ed Sheeran was going on and my sweet brother got in. Wearing jeans and a flannel. Typical American.
- •That time when I wanted to remind myself to buy a board game...Mystery Date is my family's favorite board game. Okay. I lied. It's my favorite board game and I force them to play with me. (Which is starting to reveal a lot about why I'm single...) My fam's copy of the game is getting old and the door gets stuck, so I'm looking for a new one. Luckily Barnes and Noble has one waiting for me.
- •That time when I got broken up with...And clung to sweet Emily Dickinson's words to get me through. Did it work? Well, I'm feeling alright now, so I guess so.
- •That time when I screenshot my best friend's snap...(Which I do often.) My BFF is the ultimate city boy. However, during a snow storm last winter, he had to help "wrangle some horses" with his neighbors. (Neeeeigh, neighbors. Ha. See what I did there?) Anyways, my fave part is the Michael Kors watch, the Patagonia pullover, and the look of complete disgust on his face.
- •That time when I was a bridesmaid....I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Because she's literally the sweetest person ever, she wanted everyone to pick out their own dress. This was the color swatch she sent us to help us on our selection.
- •That time my friend couldn't remember my favorite beer was called...Okay— not my favorite beer. But certainly my fave beer that Anthem Brewing Company brews in OKC. Yum.
- •That time when my friend couldn't wait to use his new Netti...Allergies suck. We can all agree. However, I've never been so hyped to use the brand new Netti Pot I just bought that I had to use it in the Walmart bathroom...