- •People are judging what I'm doing constantlyI've gotten better about this, but the fear is still there. Maybe it's because I stalk people on social media so much I feel like other people do it to me too and I fear what they think
- •Gaining back all the weight I've lostDeep down I know I'd never let that happen because I obsessively weigh myself, but it's happened before
- •Not being able to get pregnantIt's unlikely, but it's also something I worry about a lot
- •Someone breaking into my house with me thereAgain, this one is unlikely but could happen! As if there's anything in my apartment they'd actually want.
- •Being alone foreverIt's a real fear of mine, if not my biggest fear. People keep telling me I'll find someone one day, but what if I don't?
- •Not making something of myselfI'm too determined and goal driven to let this happen, but I still worry
- •People saying bad things about meIt happens to everyone, I know. I try not to let myself care too much, but I still care a little