TO ME, HAPPINESS IS…
- •A warm welcome homeWhen I open the door and I'm immediately greeted by my dog (who expresses infinite joy in my return) and my loving boyfriend who gives me a kiss and asks a simple question that ignites an hours worth of conversation, how was your day?
- •DisneylandI'll never grow to old for this magical kingdom! Every visit is the same as the first! Exciting, enchanting, and full of joy.
- •The holiday seasonThere is just something about the holidays that make me the happiest! Maybe it's the family bonding, adorable decorations, the amazing food, joyous music, or maybe it's all of thee above.
- •Videos of animalsIf you watch a video of an animal being cute or funny and you don't smile.... I don't even want to be your friend. At all.
- •Making a new recipeBut only if it turns out delicious
- •Going on adventuresNear or far, a grand adventure awaits.
- •HugsA hug (in my opinion) is one of the most intimate gestures. A way to say hello, goodbye, I've missed you, today sucks, I'm so happy to see you, and I never want to leave. Being wrapped in someone's arms makes me feel the safest and happiest of feelings.