MINDY LAHIRI QUOTES THAT I'VE PROBABLY SAID IRL
@mindy said Mindy Lahiri should be nobody's role model, and I can't say I disagree. But that doesn't mean that we are not already the same person.
- •"I want you to love me in the way that I can show on Instagram."
- •"My TV is broken and I cannot be alone with my thoughts."
- •"[I have] an encyclopedic knowledge of reality television."
- •"I am not overweight. I fluctuate between chubby and curvy."
- •"I'm sorry, are you saying that I'm not cultured? I'm deeply cultured. I've been to London."
- •"Sir?! You're not using enough cheese on that pizza, sir!"
- •[to Kris Jenner] "Your womb is a national treasure."
- •"I don't weigh anything. I'm like a cloud."
- •"Oh my god, it's my favorite kind of cake! Gigantic!"
- •"Maybe I won't get married, ya know? Maybe I'll do one of those 'Eat, Pray, Love' things. Ugh, no. I don't want to pray. Forget it, I'll just die alone."
- •"Your secret is safe with me. Largely because I don't care, and I'll probably forget."
- •[when asked what would cheer her up] "McDonald's."
- •"I don't want to go to your stupid party. But you know what? I should have been invited."
- •"It is so weird being my own role model."
- •"I had no friends in 7th grade, so I had time to master the cross stitch."
- •"How could anybody want to see this movie [The Godfather, Part II]? I've never even heard of it."