THINGS I THINK ABOUT EVERYDAY
Spring of senior year = Stress. College? I don't know. I just want breadsticks.
- 1.CollegeI've gotten into two schools already, but they're not my first choices. Actually, they're my last two. I got my financial aid package from one today, and it's not nearly low enough for my family to afford. Also, I'm still waiting for four decisions to come in. They're all really good schools, so I don't know if I'll even get in, let alone how I'll pay for it.
- 2.Research PaperFor my dual credit Eng. 102 course. Topic: sexual assault on college campuses. I turned in my first 1000 words today-- I have no idea if they're good or not. Probably not a good sign...
- 3.Mock TrialOnly four people on my side (prosecution) for a case that's not necessarily in our favor. One person is never here, the other helps but hasn't contributed too much. Me and another girl have done majority of work. Always wondering if our arguments make sense, if we have enough questions, is evidence solid etc..
- 4.Graduation Speech?I'm actually not sure if I'm Salutatorian of my senior class--meaning I'd have to give a speech at graduation-- but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it everyday. I think it might happen, and I feel a lot of pressure to write a really good/funny speech. WHAT IF IT'S NOT GOOD??!!
- 5.Money... Or lack thereof. I am broke!! Currently have maybe ten dollars to my name. I hate asking parents for money, and I no longer have a job (I got let go in December). I don't want to get another job right now because I don't really have time and I'll be moving in August, but I need money. HALP.
- 6.WritingConstantly feel a responsibility to be writing something. Journal. Script. Homework. Essays. Blog submissions. Anything.
- 7.STUFFAlways feeling like I have something to worry about/do. ALL. THE. TIME.
- 8.BreadsticksYES. There is a new pizza place near my hometown and they have the best cheesy breadsticks of all time. I think about them a lot, okay?