Things I Herd From Parents at My First Parent Teacher Conference
Taking in student teaching one leaning experience after another
- •I'll check her out tear her up then send her backCorporal punishment Is something I have really mixed emotions about. A lot of parents are surprisingly for it.
- •I'm not telling her that she done good she'll get big head
- •You mean my child is a good student? Are you sure were talking about the same kid?
- •He just got a short attention span
- •Just ware them out. Then let me know and I will tear them up again when they get home.More of the corporal punishment I'm so unsure about
- •I'm glad they got all A's. I thought we might have to go to the hospital she would be so upset if she didn't.