THINGS THAT (ALMOST) ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY
[ just a few of them ]
- •Savannah, Georgia
- •any episode of The Office in which a group of characters support Michael
- •listening to voicemails left by those I loveYes I get it everyone else in the world hates voicemails, but my wonderful friends actually leave me hilarious songs and stories.
- •when someone makes a joke about my ex boyfriendLiterally anyone. Ever.
- •seeing a bowl of free candy
- •finishing the first episode of a show I've started to fall in love with
- •finding flannel in a thrift store
- •someone telling me how much they loved my Halloween costumeI don't think I'll ever be able to beat last year's Tobias Fünke costume
- •squeezing my shampoo/conditioner bottle and getting just enough to useI never remember when I've run out of those things
- •a friend picking me up from the airport
- •when I order lemonade at a restaurant and they come back with pink lemonade
- •clean sheets
- •when people remember things about meI'm lactose intolerant and everyone (including my mother) forgets
- •restaurants with free bread