Things I Am Loving About The Buffy/Spike/Angel Reunion in Season 10
the Buffy comics have been a mixed bag of storytelling and character arcs. but finally in season 10 we get the original* vamp love triangle back together again! *I don't actually know if this is true. there probably was a vampire love triangle before them. also they weren't really a triangle because they never overlapped.
- •Let's start off with how serious these writers are taking this comic. This is some dramatic shit right here.
- •Look at this interaction. I mean, come on.
- •And Dawn seeing Angel?! That never happened in the show! Not to mention Buffy's shade in the next panel.
- •It's like this whole comic they just wanted to troll Angel... he deserves it.
- •And Spike being just such a child. Like always.
- •I mean, ending an issue like this? Genius!
- •It's pretty amazing seeing them team up. In the show it was always Buffy and Angel vs Spike. or Buffy and Spike vs Angelus. As a team they are unstoppable.
- •But in the end Angel had to be a total fuccboi about Buffy and Spike finally being happy together.
- •Thanks Buffy season 10. Now I gotta go read about how Faith and Fred are gonna be besties for life.