Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
I am American. Born and raised in US in 1960! I've witnessed many things in my life from the Vietnam War to 911 and beyond. Here's some observations.
- •We have the right to free speech! To express our thoughts, feeling and opinions. Something many countries don't observe the rights to especially for Women!
- •We can walk outside our door without fear only now we have to face issues of national security other countries. That's the world we live in today!
- •We have more choices of goods, products and resources than any other country in the world. Hopefully, you don't take that for granted.
- •We have the tremendous fortune of the Internet and Technology advancements. In California where I live, many of the most innovative world renown companies started; Apple, Facebook, Twitter/Periscope just to name a few.
- •We are extremely rich I cultural and lifestyle diversity. (depending on which state your in)
- •We're not perfect! No country is but, I still cannot imagine living anywhere else in the world.
- •Happy Independence Day, America!