Already on li.st? Open in app.
This was way too difficult to limit to four, but those are Jimmy Fallon's rules and I will oblige.
- 4.LaneAdorable. Great best friend (even when Rory doesn't deserve it). Sincerely loves her mom despite her strict upbringing.
- 3.LukeThe perfect foil to Lorelai's high maintenance antics. They have excellent chemistry from episode 1.
- 2.JessNo other team but #TeamJess for me. 😍
- 1.ParisRuthless and unapologetic in the best and most hilarious ways. Liza Weil is crazy talented.
Inspired by @amieshmamie who once taught me to find God's grace and beauty in a slice of Domino's pizza.
- •Red velvet cupcakes from Sprinkles
- •Chick fil A chicken sandwiches
- •My mom's meatloaf
For those of us who don't call our moms Mom, how do you spell her name?
- •MommaI'll never call her anything else. It's the most southern thing about me.
- •The Atlanta BravesSince 1999 I've cheered for them when they've won, lost and choked in the postseason.
- •Kenny ChesneyIn a couple of weeks I will attend my 12th Kenny Chesney concert. #noshame
- •PublixI drive out of my way and past a conveniently located Kroger every week to shop at Publix. See previous list: WHY I LOVE PUBLIX
- •DogsI know, I must be heartless.
- •Harry PotterDo you hate me yet?
- •FallWhile I do enjoy a pumpkin spice latte, it's not enough to heal the pain of summer ending.
I love a good tradition more than most. These are my favorite things my family has done or currently does every year.
- •Dyeing Easter eggsEveryone in the family gets an egg with their name on it, including cats we've had over the years and my brother's favorite stuffed animal, Bear Bear.
- •Annual trip to Hilton HeadI've travelled to more beautiful and culturally historic places, but Hilton Head, SC will always be my favorite city in the world. Per my insistence, we stayed in the same condo community, ate the same food and played mini-golf at the same place every year until I was 24. It was always the best week of the year.
- •Day after Thanksgiving hikeWe bring delicious leftover turkey sandwiches and take a brief hike to stay far away from Black Friday crowds.
Everything I love most about life happens during summer, and with daylight savings this weekend I'm already starting to daydream about the following:
- •Beach trips
- •Baseball season
- •Flip flops
You probably think Hanson is just a one hit wonder band made up of adolescent boys who resemble girls, but you're wrong. They're still around and have a ton of talent and great songs. Evidence below.
- 5.If Only: http://youtu.be/q8OVgc-xXlIThe harmonica makes this song. One of my BFFs and I used to dance around to this in our freshman dorm. Ah memories.
- 4.Waiting for This: http://youtu.be/z9WymEOqKvIA playful song from a guy's perspective who wants the girl to stop waiting and just go for it with him. It also has a great piano intro.
- 3.Been There Before: http://youtu.be/eDaYnIut0HAA laid back tune that results in the "hands swaying in the air" move.
- •Jim Halpert (The Office)Would anyone not date him?
- •Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights)His hard partying ways may cause some issues, but I think we could get past them.
- •Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls)He's just misunderstood.