FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I MOST IDENTIFY WITH
- •Chuckie Finster (Rugrats)I'm the world's biggest rule follower, and I tend to be a little (read: a lot) cautious. But someone has to keep those reckless Tommys, Phils and Lils at bay.
- •Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)We love breakfast and alone time. We're unemotional and unaffectionate, but we would do anything for the Leslie Knopes in our lives.
- •Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)But only in the way she protects her sister and knows she doesn't need a man for anything. Obviously, she's way more of a badass than I will ever be.
- •Winnie Cooper (The Wonder Years)Only in terms of physical appearance, so this is really more about the actress who plays her, but whatever. If I had a dollar for every time a stranger told me I looked like her, I could buy myself something pretty.
- •PocahontasNot fictional, but still a movie character. I was obsessed with this movie as a kid and part of me believed I was Pocahontas. Adult me identifies less with her, but I will always admire her willingness to fight for what's right.