THINGS THAT MAKE ME CRY
I'm not a crier by nature, but this is what triggers my tears.
- •Stories about children being adoptedThese are glimpses of heaven on earth.
- •The reaping scene in Hunger GamesEvery damn time. I think about volunteering for my younger brother, and the tears start a flowin'.
- •When Mufasa diesBecause contrary to what some might think, I'm not made of stone.
- •When Rachel gets off the planeThe series finale of Friends is sitcom gold. I can't help but cry when the live audience cheers at Ross and Rachel's reunion.
- •When contestants are "stolen" on The VoiceBy far my most embarrassing one. I think it's the surprise and the dramatic sound of the coaches' buttons that pull at my heart strings.
- •Scenes where parents drop their kids off at collegeTakes me back to that overwhelming day in August 2007