THINGS THAT GET ME EXCITED ABOUT (EVENTUALLY) BEING A DOCTOR
A list that's sure to embarrass in the future.
- •3rd years talking about liver recoveries
- •Anything policy-relatedLet's make American healthcare ~better~, guys
- •The "woah" feeling from seeing MDs in scrubs pound the hallway on their way to do something badassThough I suppose they could be about to write a bunch of notes...
- •Patient and family storiesI fee so much gratitude towards these people. It takes tremendous courage and a real belief in what we do to stand in front of 100+ medical students and share your most frightening and vulnerable experiences. Seriously about to lose it right now while I write this.
- •Crushing it in anatomy dissectionMy group is incredible. I love dissecting. Our donor is perfect. We always have outstanding dissections.
- •The look I get when I tell people I want to do public health and surgeryYES THIS IS REAL PLEASE GET OVER IT
- •Mom always being proud